Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Chemo day 13

Chemo Day 13

Well the day is here I can now drive and soak in the bath. I went out at lunch and the drive was fab, sun was shining, window down a little feeling the breeze on my face, so great to have my freedom back! :-) So later I'm going to have a lovely warm bath with bubbles & wine, I mean schloer ;-) And before you say it I have been showering, no I don't smell, I just couldn't soak my surgical areas :-P

My scalp is starting to hurt today, must be a sign as it's been nearly 2 weeks and hair can fall out on my drugs anywhere from 2 to 5 weeks. My steri-strips are now off my surgical areas, my left arm pit is great but my right one has been in pain ever since surgery, it's very scabby and tender still, the pain goes down my arm a little, but I'll keep taking the pain killers to keep the worst of it bay, it is bearable. I just struggle to get to sleep at night with it along with the insomnia!

I've had a lovely hand crafted picture from Sooz, thank you so much I love it xxxx

My friends are doing a show called Kick Cancer's Butt:
http://www.gofundme.com/qeh72g

Beautiful hand crafted picture from Sooz, thank you. xx

 
My fab jumper from Jan, thank you again xxx
 

Chilli con carne with garlic mayo

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda glad you had a nice day and you feeling better i will see you soon can't wait lot's love mom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete